Good evening everyone, hope you are all well?
You haven’t heard from me in a while and this is because I have lost my crojo, as in it’s really gone and left me. I have so many WIPS on the go and so many projects I want to start but I seem to just sit and stare at them rather than get on with them at the moment.
It’s not just crochet either, seems to be life in general at the moment so I am writing this today in hope that you guys can give me some inspiration to get going again.
I haven’t done anymore on my courses either, I should’ve really finished these by now, but no just nothing. Is it the season changing? Have I just lost my way a little? anyone else ever feel this way? Just disconnected from everything….
Current projects outstanding
- Temp Blanket, still not done any of this since my last blog about it.
- Sunset Blanket, now this is beautiful and will look stunning but again I have come to a standstill on it.
- Baby Santa suit, this should’ve been completed months ago.
- Crochet Society Box No 3
- Little Box of Crochet, The pillow, the next box will be out soon (Hitting head with palm emoji).
- New Books still unopened.
- Ideas a plenty for Christmas, not even started.
I haven’t even been on here reading all your wonderful blogs for inspiration, please send help ASAP.
Fingers crossed this quick blog kicks my butt into gear again and I make a quick come back.
Anyway, Take Care
Marie (Cosy Crochet)